Monday, 14 December 2009 04:27
Yakima Brewers was established in 2004 in joint effort between Dave Calhoun & Earl Barton in attempt to bring home brewers in the Yakima valley together. Located in the heart of hop country, the Yakima Brewers are a group of individuals from all walks of life with one common thread. The pursuit of all things beer. This includes brewing, sampling and learning about beer. Our club enjoys monthly meetings that cover a wide range of topics and activities as well as many special events through the year which take us all over the Pacific Northwest.
Come see us at our next meeting. We meet the third Thursday of the month at 7pm.
- Food, Friends & of Course Homebrew
- Beer Tastings
- Special Guest Presentations
- Inner-Club Competitions (see how you stack up against other homebrewers in Yakima)
- Annual Bulk Grain Purchase
- Access to Great Yakima Hops
- Annual Brewery Tour(s)
- Annual Hop Farm Tour(s)
- Christmas Party At the Hop Union
- Group Brews- Teach a friend to brew day & National Homebrew Day Celebrations
- Annual Cider Press -Every member goes home with cider right off the press.
- A Number of Members Also Make Wine and Organize Group Grape/Juice Purchases
- Access to Club Jockey Box
- Access to Club Brew System
- Occasional Pub Crawl
Beer Related Community Service Opportunities
- Allied Arts Fresh Hop Ale Festival
- Cty of Moxee- Moxee Hop Festival
- Union Gospel Mission- Christmas Party Raffle